Lady Bukowski (hammersickle) wrote in thequestionclub,
Lady Bukowski

taxes are a bitch.


i am trying to do my taxes. in order for my efile to get direct deposited, i need to know my last year's adjusted gross income. i am entering it exactly as i entered it last year, but this thing is telling me that i'm wrong. the only thing that i can think of is that i got a letter last year stating that my "earned income credit" was disqualified because i am not yet between the ages of 25 and 65, so instead of getting the $800 i thought i was getting, i got about $400. would that have something to do with this?

if not, what is it? and, if i were to call h+r block, would they answer my question or would i have to go in and pay them to help me?
  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded