1) What is the worst group project related experience you've ever had?
2) I hate cold weather and do not own (let alone wear) a down coat. So why have I spent the past four years at Syracuse University?
3) The band Live is easily one of my favorite bands ever. Do you like Live? If so, what songs? Most important, is it pronounced Live as in alive or Live as in "oh, don't worry, he'll live"? I've heard it both ways!
4) Last year, for my birthday, I went to Portugal (I was doing a semester in London and I flew to Lisbon with a friend for $36.) This year another friend and I are trying to get tickets to Red Sox-Yankees at Fenway. What's the most awesome thing you've ever done for your birthday? What's the most awesome thing you've ever done for a friend's birthday?
5) I'm from the NY metro area, so St. Patrick's day is a bit of a tradition even though my family isn't Irish. What holiday/occasion do you observe even if you have no ethnic or religious connection to the event?