Remember about a week or so ago when I asked a bunch of questions about sex, sexual orientation, protection, etc.? Well, that was just for the hell of it and I was doing the actual study at my school for a grade. The problem is that the school administration has a problem with the topic, and absolutely refuses to let me continue polling the other students. So, I talked to my teacher and told him about how I asked here, and he thought an internet poll could yield interesting results.
What I'm asking is for those of you with sexual experience to please answer the following questions honestly. All results will be completely anonymous. Please do not look at the responses of others before posting your own. I'm leaving the responses public because they sparked good discussions last time.
First sexual experience means sex, by the way. there seemed to be some confusion last time.
3. Sexual orientation?
4. Age of first sexual experience?
5. Number of sexual partners?
6. How many male sexual partners have you had?
7. How many female sexual partners have you had?
8. How often do you use protection? (Please choose one: Never, rarely, sometimes, often, always)
9. What kind of protection do you use? (Please choose as many as apply: Male condom, female condom, spermicide, diaphragm, sponge, ring, IUD, implant, hormone injection, oral contraceptive, patch, dental dam, fertility awareness method, withdrawl, sterilization, emergency contraceptive, none, other--specify)
10. How long did you and your first sexual partner wait to have sex? (Please choose one: Less than one month, 1-2 months, 3-4 months, 5-6 months, 7-8 months, 9-10 months, 11-12 months, more than 1 year)
11. On average, how long have you and your other sexual partners waited to have sex? (Please choose one: Less than one month, 1-2 months, 3-4 months, 5-6 months, 7-8 months, 9-10 months, 11-12 months, more than 1 year)
12. Do you think most couples wait for a longer or or shorter period of time before having sex?
Thank you for your participation.