a (punk_is_so_dead) wrote in thequestionclub,

Car question

On the hood of my car, close to my windshield are two little black things that sprays the windshield wiper fluid onto my windshield. When I was cleaning the snow off my car, one of these came off and now there is just a little hole on my hood.

I want to call someplace and ask if they have that part and if I could put it back in or if they would need to do it but I have no idea what it's called. I have tried googling various word combinations of windshield washer fluid dispenser sprayer etc but nothing is really coming up. There are some diagrams too that label every single part but not that.

Does anyone know what this is called?
Do most cars not have this part?

EDIT: IT'S called a windshield washer fluid nozzle!
  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded