- Is it better to do a homestay or live in a dorm/apartment?
- Which of those two universities do people like better? (Ex: I've heard Rikkyo lets you travel more and gives less homework.)
- Are there part-time job opportunities for foreign students?
- What surprised you most during your stay?
- Do you have any general advice to give?
Yes, I am blatantly exploiting this community for my own research purposes. I'm thinking of studying abroad for a semester next year and I can't find anyone on campus with advice.
More generally and just for fun, do those of you who have studied abroad anywhere have any fun or horrible stories to share?