2) What's your favorite cleaning tip?
3) Will it be snowing where you live in the next few days?
4) Have you ever heard anyone say "yunz"? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinz)
1) There's a deaf anthropology major that's in a few of my anth. classes that I recently friended on Facebook. I'd love to talk to him without his interpreter to become his friend. Also I've been wanting to learn ASL for a while because it seems like such a neat skill.
2) I know that if you mix ammonia, vinegar, and water it makes windex that works really well.
3) It's supposed to be a wintry mix for the next 6 days here in State College. D:
4) I heard it while working tonight from a customer. At first I was confused but then I heard her accent and I realized that's what it was. It's a good thing I had heard of it before, else I'd be completely lost, haha.