AnnMoeba (lilbratbunny) wrote in thequestionclub,

Hypathetically asking...let's say i got my citizenship through marriage, but before i recieved my green card, there was a little conflict between me and my spouse and i moved out. And the green card was send to my spouse's house. And let's say he's still holding a grudge and he won't give me my card...and threaten to take it to court for a divorce and I can be send back to wherever I came from. My question is, what legal actions can I take in this case? If I take those actions, what am I risking? Is my citizenship at stake and can I really be send back to my country?

Although it's hypathetical, I appreicate if I can get some serious answers.
  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded