1) So, last night this guy IMed me wanting to chat. After a few comments and questions about my age and gender, it became obvious to me that he was trolling. I ended up telling him I was 20 year old bisexual Korean girl with DD boobs. I flirted with him and he wanted to cyber and told me I sounded hot and blah blah blah...Eventually I said that we could cyber and I revealed to him that I was actually a 45 year old gay man* who wanted to buttsex him. He freaked out and called me a pervert, I kept harrassing and telling him to bend over and get ready....Fun was had by all. To get to my question: Have you ever done anything like this? What happened?
2) Have you ever lied to someone online about your identity and actually gotten to know them? If so, what happened with the situation?
3) I'm bored. Any fun online games you recommend?
4) I caught a guy in the library playing one of those lame "sleep with this hot anime girl" sim games. He kept losing so I ended up shoving him out of the way and winning it for him...Then before he got to have sex with her I turned it off. On a scale of 1 to 1000, what does this rate as far as wickedness goes?
5) Is anything bothering you? Do you wish to bitch about it?
*I'm not actually 45. I don't think I'm a gay man either (but you never know).