2. Do you think household cleaners are toxic even with general use?
3. What country do you live in? Do you trust the government? Do you think your country is going to descend into utter anarchy/chaos in the next 50 years? (As in, no more civilized government?)
4. Do you think the world is going to end (think 28 Days Later; Dawn of the Dead; The Stand) in the next 100 years? Do you think the world will end in 2012 like the Mayan calendar (and some other calendar) suggest?
1. Of late, yes. I used to not care, but reading www.sciencedaily.com has convinced me that organic is good, if possible, just because it seems quite often a new study shows some harmful effect of some toxin found in food (or some super-beneficial effect of organic).
2. See answer #1. I feel like a total crunchy-granola dweeb.
3. USA; I trust the gov't, in general, and don't think they are 'out to harm us.' I don't think the USA is going to descend into utter anarchy anytime soon but I know a lot of conspiracy theorists who do.
4. No. But I know a lot of conspiracy theorists who do.