2. Did your parents (or you, if you are a parent) have to pay textbook fees?
3. What are some words that used to have negative connotations but now have positive ones?
4. Would you rather have multiple choice questions or free response with a chance of partial credit?
1. I'm not sure.
2. My parents had to pay book rental fees.
3. I was talking about this with a friend and we came up with "wicked" and "pimp," but there are surely others.
4. Multiple choice. I can usually pick the right answer out of a set more easily than I can come up with the right answer out of thin air. I especially prefer multiple choice when it comes to math because I can use process of elimination to some extent.