2) What was the last thing you did that you're proud of yourself for?
3) My old boss at the Ford dealership called to set up an interview for a different position. I didn't mind working there, I just left because they had no full time work for me, now they're looking for a full time title/billing clerk. Depending on the pay, should I go back if the job offer is extended to me?
4) What is your favorite unit of currency within the system your region uses? Why? Where do you live?
1) I really enjoy Us And Them, The Trial, and Wish You Were Here.
2) I made the most professional and ~fancy~ looking business letter evar.
3) I'm wondering if it'd be something I'd regret, or not.
4) I really like quarters. They're fun and useful. I live in the US.