valkeakuulas (valkeakuulas) wrote in thequestionclub,
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
thequestionclub

What happens if I use water to extinguish an electrical device, such as a microwave? Do I actually get shocked, how bad? What happens to the microwave? ..What if I use a fire hose made of rubber?
Pure speculation, nothing is really on fire here :P I just can't find the information on what actually happens, only that water shouldn't be used.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 5 comments