So, I was watching a little of The Price is Right this morning...
The dude played 3 Strikes and won a Cadillac, and the girl played Bob's Marker (or something like that) and won all the prizes and the $500 cash. These two ended up in the showcase together, which made it just my favorite kind of show.
Now for the questions:
1. Do you like The Price is Right? If not, what are you - a Commie? ;)
2. What is your favorite game on the show?
3. Is this the one you'd want to play, or is their another you'd do better at?
4. What kind of contestant would you be? - excited, cool like dat, lowkey but happy...something else?
5. If you watch and see someone from your home state/town/college, does that make you more apt to root for them?
6. If you could be on any old-school game show (think The Game Show network, not the newly abundant - and abundantly silly - primetime ones), which one would it be? Would you kick some ass, or just be on it to have fun?