2. If your alarm goes off in the morning, do you get out of bed right away or do you hit snooze?
3. What song lyric describes how you're feeling today?
* * *
1. On my Something Corporate CD, the song Fall always skips right before the second verse. I'm obsessed with the CD so that "dun-dun/dun-dun" has been burned into my memory. It takes me by surprise when I DON'T hear it.
2. I have to get up right then and there. If I sleep for just "5 more minutes," it's all over -- I'm never getting up.
3. In "Lasting Impressions" by The Starting Line: So let's meet at the mouth for a kiss that's been so long overdue, no thanks to the 2000-some miles...