2. What has been the highlight of your day so far?
3. What is the most frightening thing that has happened to you lately?
4. What's for lunch/dinner?
5. What's the last thing that made you lol?
1. I ask this because I have some pretty bad childhood pictures; my dad didn't even recognize one of me from the 90s that was at my grandpa's house, hahaha. This doesn't really answer the question, but oh well.
2. Today was my last day of volunteer work, so now I can enjoy the rest of my summer vacation like a true deadbeat. I guess that would count as a pretty broad highlight.
3. On the (very stormy) drive home today, (about 20 minutes ago), someone swerved into my lane and just kept coming at me. I had to slam on my brakes and go off on the side of the road, and they spun out into a clearing on the other side. It was terrifying.
4. Chicken wraps
5. At work today, I had an amusing phone conversation:
Me: [office name], how may I help you?
Guy: Hi, are you a foot doctor?
Me: I'm sorry, what was that?
Guy: Are you a foot doctor?
Me: Ah, no. We're a therapy provider.
Guy: Oh. Well what would I look up if I needed a foot doctor?
Guy: Ah! How do you spell that?
Guy: Okay, thank you!
I lol'd for about five minutes after that.