2. What grade of fuel do you typically buy?
3. Have you noticed a difference in your mileage between different gas stations?
4. And, isn't it amazing what a hug from a good friend can do for you? :P
1. I stick to Hess when I'm at home, and BP if it's cheaper (cleanest, and seems to run the best for my car). When I'm at school, I use the Exxon station in town rather than Valero.
3. Yes. I filled up at BP this past Sunday, and my mileage has gone up about 10-15 miles from my previous fill-up which was likely from a Hess station. Could also be due to the fact that I've been less road-ragey this week too. :P
4. Yes. I feel much better now.