2. Do you count the amount of posts between your questions so that you don't break the rules?
3. How much traffic do you deal with on a daily basis?
4. Do you walk, drive, or take public transport to work?
5. Are you addicted to making profiles wherever you can and just signing up for anything?
6. What are your reasons for skipping work?
1. thehill88, lisanovva, daxflame, the dude that does the we need girlfriends thing.
2. I counted this time, and I'm within the limit!
3. Usually quite a bit and I take 45 minutes to get to work, but today it took over an hour and a half and my bus took an hour to arrive at my stop because one side of the street is still blocked cuz of the plane crash and behind the roadblock there is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge amount of traffic and tons and tons and tons and tons of buses that are trapped in it and cant get to their destination. I almost gave up on coming at all.
4. Public transport
5. I do that on stuff like facebook, hi5, orkut, but i avoid it on things that are not for looking up old friends.
6. As of now, I would only call in sick if I actually was sick, because I'm too scared about losing my scholarship. At my other jobs I would call in sick if I was just too fed up with the world.