'_' (causticangel) wrote in thequestionclub,
'_'
causticangel
thequestionclub

Moldy house

I live in the basement of what we think is a 150+ year old house. In England. Where there has been a lot of rain.

We've just discovered that stuff - specifically shoes - all over the bedroom have gone moldy. I'm wondering:

1) Is this a health hazard? My partner has asthma, dustmite allergies, and general respertory issues. Could this be why he's been feeling lousy?

2) Any ideas for how we can get rid of it? Do we just have to wait until it stops raining (i.e. move house!)? Should we get the landlord involved?

3) Any hot tips for getting mold off fake suede? :-/
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 9 comments