over here in the bay area, we're celebrating gay (LGBT) pride this weekend.
1. are you queer? (vaguely defined as; someone who is sexually attracted to someone of their own gender.. better defined as; anyone LGBTQ and anything who isn't explicitly mentioned, like androgynous people)
2. do you know anyone queer?
3. how do you feel about the term "queer" over "gay" or the other alternatives?
4. do the queers you know have anything in common? physically speaking.
5. if you were trying to appear queer (and you're not) what would you change about yourself?
6. despite your own sexuality, would you go to a "pride" celebration? if only for entertainment.
(my answers in comment.. for your own entertainment)