2. What was the last movie you cried during / at the end of?
3. What was the most, non cry worthy movie you've ever shed tears during?
4. Did you ever have a mass kid crying session during school? What book / movie was it for.
And now for my dull boring answers.
1. The Lovely Bones.
2. I don't remember.. So we'll just say .. Fox and the Hound, since I always cry during that one.
3. Star Wars Episode 1. I bawled at the end when Qui Gon died. ( In the theatre )
4. Where the Red Fern Grows in late elementary school? Or early Middle school? But all of the girls were crying. And then they made us watch the movie.