I'm trying to figure out if it's a horrible movie or if I'm just too little white girl to get it.
2. How often do you clean your car?
Once every other week, about.
3. Which comes first: Engagement or moving in together?
Yes yes we all know "it depends!!!" ... just play along. A or B.
4. What do nine year old boys enjoy doing besides video games?
My boyfriend's nephew is staying over for two weeks and I know nothing about kids.
5. Don't you hate when there's a post with a lot of questions and, in replies, people just number them and give really vague answers that give no indication as to what the original question was so you have to scroll back up in order to keep matching the "yes, no, maybe, okay" answers with the questions?
About as much as I hate run-on sentences.
6. Is there a completely unselfish reason to have a child these days, considering it's really not necessary for every single person to reproduce to keep the species going at this point?
DON'T HATE! I want kids, too. But people seem to get irritated when I point out that it's for purely selfish reasons. I mean, is there an instance where having a kid these days is totally necessary?