¿Cachai? (tessibean) wrote in thequestionclub,

This'll probably be pretty gross, so deal :P

So, I have a skin problem on my arms.  I've always had it, and went to a doctor when I was younger.  I get these weird bumps, for a lack of a better word, on my arms.  They're like blackheads... only not.  I knoooow I shouldn't pick at them, but I do.  I was given a name for this a long while ago, but I cannot remember it for the life of me.  Does it ring any bells for anyone?

Also, back when I saw this doctor, I was given these sponge things to scrub my arms with, and was told to use a certain Phisoderm product.  This was back in the 90s, and I can't remember what it was called either. :(  I just remember that it was green and gritty.  Does that ring any bells?

Sorry this is vague and weird and gross sorry :(

  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded