2. If you go to a friend's house and they (or their parents) cook a meal and you don't like it...do you still eat it?
3. When you're angry would you rather have someone try to calm you down and make it all better or just be left alone? What about when your sad?
1. The best job I've had was Hot Topic b/c I didn't have to wear a uniform and got to listen to decent music all day...this was when Hot Topic kicked ass and wasn't all emo *face* -- I HATE HATE HATE uniforms and dress code and I wish I could just wear whatever the fuck I want! For some reason this is a HUGE deal to me and part of the reason it's hard for me to choose a career choice (college wise) -- I don't "appreciate" people wearing uniforms so I don't understand what the big deal is and why jobs require it
2. Ou, I hate this situation. I ALWAYS say I've just eaten as SOON as I walk in if it's around eating time so I already have an excuse ready. I usually don't like anyones food besides my mothers/restaurants anyway so if they INSIST I usually make up excuses (if it smells good I'll give it a chance..but it usually doesn't)
3. O god, just leave me alone..please..I'll get over it on my own. It seems to take longer to get over stuff when someone is there over your shoulder..when my best friend died EVERYONE wanted to be there for me and I just wanted to be left alone--my mom actually told me to "stop crying" (once at home and once at the actual funeral! I wanted to punch her in the face and I've never wanted to hit my mom before!) *shakes head* W.T.F!?