(that girl) (_thetoad_) wrote in thequestionclub,
(that girl)

Suppose, hypothetically, I bought a car with cash and paid for it, but I never signed or dated the title because I lost the paper...what would I do? Should I, hypothetically, call the DMV? Would I have to pay a fee, or would they take my car from me, or what?

  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 1 comment