2. Do you keep a (physical, paper) journal? What kind of things do you put in it?
3. What do you say in this situation (preferably something gentle and delicate, though it's not necessary):
person: Hey, what's wrong?
you: Nothing, I'm just tired.
person: I can tell something is wrong.
person: I think I'm pretty good at being able to tell how people are feeling, aren't I?
Let me clarify: the situation is not that I don't want to talk about it, it's that they think I'm upset when I'm not and are asking for confirmation that they're great at understanding people when they're totally misunderstanding.
4. Under what circumstances do you think it's justified or unjustified to quit something just because you're not enjoying it? Or do you think you should always enjoy what you're doing?
1. Yes, and I always wonder about it because some of my friends will throw things out immediately and others will keep them forever.
2. Yeah, and I glue/tape a lot of things in there, be it meaningful or insignificant, just to have something to look back on or something.
3. My answer: "It's a nice quality to have."