I need some advice and you guys have helped me out in the past, so here goes.
I have a dead end job and a "useless" degree from a reputable public university ("Liberal Arts with a concentration in Humanities", if you want to know what my major was), what do I do next?
- I've sought out career advice from my old university and they gave me a whole lot of nothing.
- I don't have any particular career ambitions beyond "paying my bills" and "getting medical insurance".
- My major job skills are "cleaning" and "basic administrative tasks" like answering phones and operating a copy machine.
- I'm shit at anything related to math.
- I live in a small town about an hour away from two big cities.
I've applied and been accepted to another university, so I suppose I could go back and try the whole college thing over again. But taking on another 5 figures in debt isn't ideal, and I don't know what kind of classes to take anyway (I never did, honestly).
There's always the military but I'm about 30 pounds overweight, but I did test almost perfect on the ASVAB when I took it.
[edit: it's "ASVAB", not "ASFAB" lol]