|The last book you read
||[Nov. 21st, 2016|08:36 pm]
The Question Club
1. What's the last book you read that you really enjoyed? What did you like about it?|
2. What's the last book you read that you hated? Why did you hate it? (did you finish it anyway?)
3. What are you reading right now? How's it going so far?
1. Cinnamon and Gunpowder by Eli Brown. I liked it because it was a fun, light read with adventure, a bit of romance and good descriptions of food. It's not a challenging read, it was a good time.
2. Honestly, I rarely actually hate books completely, but I tried reading The Name of the Rose by Umberto Echo and I just couldn't get into it at all. I stopped after I was about a 3rd of the way through.
3. I'm reading Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami. It's okay, but I feel like he describes people's outfits too much, and also I feel like it tries too hard to be deep in some spots.