|Eight things to consider
||[Oct. 10th, 2015|11:04 pm]
The Question Club
1. What sorts of things were forbidden to you as a child/teen and now as an adult you do them WHENEVER THE HELL YOU PLEASE?|
2. What is the first name of the first person you ever kissed on the lips in a sort of romantic-ish way, not like your dog or your grandma or whatever?
3. Favorite thing to put on popcorn? Other than butter, because duh, butter.
4. If you suddenly had NO underpants at all, like an alien vaporized all the underpants in your drawer/laundry hamper/other storage area while you were taking a shower, and you had to get dressed and leave the house, which article of your clothing would be the least uncomfortable to wear under the circumstances?
5. Which is grosser, giant flying bugs or bugs that crawl really fast?
6. Is Bill Murray a comic genius?
7. What is more sinful than hating on John Lennon?
8. Tacos: the new doughnuts?