So my bed is near 6 feet off the ground, I have never fell out. Why? Futhermore for what reason do children fall out of bed and why do they grow out of it?
The actual "job" part of tonight is about 45 minutes long. I'm stuck here another 5 hours.
Since the job is done, it looks like I have a date with just me and my apple device.
What should I watch on Netflix?
How well do you track realtives birthdays? Do you have them memorized? Written down? Are cousins, aunts and uncles as important as parents and siblings?
Listening now to a man born without arms due to thalidiamide, leading me to wonder did it work? For the morning sickness i mean.
We've been spending pretty much every evening together. At first, it was great. Now, it's getting to be a little much.
I've been alone for a long time and I like my alone time. But the kicker is that he always feels the need to look over my shoulder when I'm on the phone or computer. The computer is what I do for fun. Not that I'm hiding anything, but it's like my personal time. It's starting to get a little annoying to he wants to be all up in my grill. I would get it if we were in a relationship for awhile and I could share with him, but it hasn't even been a month.
How can I tell him to get out of my grill without being rude? And also how can I tell him I want time to do my own thing?
2. What is the first name of the first person you ever kissed on the lips in a sort of romantic-ish way, not like your dog or your grandma or whatever?
3. Favorite thing to put on popcorn? Other than butter, because duh, butter.
4. If you suddenly had NO underpants at all, like an alien vaporized all the underpants in your drawer/laundry hamper/other storage area while you were taking a shower, and you had to get dressed and leave the house, which article of your clothing would be the least uncomfortable to wear under the circumstances?
5. Which is grosser, giant flying bugs or bugs that crawl really fast?
6. Is Bill Murray a comic genius?
7. What is more sinful than hating on John Lennon?
8. Tacos: the new doughnuts?