Log in

No account? Create an account
The Question Club [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
The Question Club

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

August 19th, 2015

(no subject) [Aug. 19th, 2015|03:44 pm]
The Question Club


What's different in your life lately?
link21 comments|post comment

(no subject) [Aug. 19th, 2015|03:48 pm]
The Question Club


Do you have any tips to help someone who is job-hunting? It's like, the most demotivating process. :(

What are you looking forward to?

What did you have for lunch?
link11 comments|post comment

It burns! [Aug. 19th, 2015|05:42 pm]
The Question Club


In an attempt to be hairless, you shave all unwanted body hair off! You get razor burn because you were too excited, too rough, and going everywhere... and the red areas are totally visible and you've to go out in public like this.

What do you do to get rid of razor burn/razor rash/razor bumps quickly? Do you even care if people can see your razor burn?

DK/DC/SHAVING IS NOT OKAY: What's your favourite sushi roll? If you don't like sushi, what's your favourite doughnut?
link29 comments|post comment

Don't go calling ME if you have issues... [Aug. 19th, 2015|05:48 pm]
The Question Club


I want to resign as the agent for someone on their durable Powers of Attorney. He has a health care one and a general one. So I found this form statement:

I, NAME, of ADDRESS, having been appointed as attorney-in-fact by the principal, NAME, of ADDRESS, under a durable power of attorney dated DATE, hereby resign my position.

For the legal beagles out there, will that be enough? Of course I'll have to sign the standard POA in front of a notary and then file it with the county, and take a copy of the health care POA to the hospital so they know I have no interest in any situation he finds himself in.

Another question: my son is listed as an agent if I resign. I have the resignation forms written up for him, the same as above, but does he have to sign them in this county, or can he sign them in his county of residence (which is different) and then mail them back to me to be recorded? (In the state of Georgia, durable POAs have to be recorded with the county clerk.) Or does he have it recorded in his county of residence?

Backstory (if you care)Collapse )
link16 comments|post comment

(no subject) [Aug. 19th, 2015|06:14 pm]
The Question Club


Is there really gold in Fort Knox?
link6 comments|post comment

Which Job? [Aug. 19th, 2015|06:14 pm]
The Question Club



I currently have a management salary position and I am looking into other jobs. I've been at my current place for 6 years. At this point, we've gone through two different corporate owners and the place is such a mess. I'm either required or guilted into working 60 to 70 hour work weeks but again, I'm on salary so this sucks! In addition to that, they've taken away our creative freedom and look at numbers, not employees or even our names.

I interviewed and got another job today, yay! But it's a significant pay cut though at a place where I will only be working 40 hours, very laid back, and involves a hobby I love.

Do I take the pay cut and keep my happiness and mental health? Or tough it out and keep collecting bigger paychecks? What would you do?
link38 comments|post comment

Ashes to ashes... Dust to dust [Aug. 19th, 2015|08:40 pm]
The Question Club



If i were going to design a recepticle for my cremated body...how big should it be?
In other words ...what is the volume of a cremated person?

link34 comments|post comment

[ viewing | August 19th, 2015 ]
[ go | Previous Day|Next Day ]