||[May. 26th, 2015|09:56 am]
The Question Club
Would you get a refund for food at a restaurant where your satisfaction is guaranteed or you get your money back if:|
1) You just didn't like it. It seemed to be cooked right but it just doesn't taste good to you.
2) It was way too salty, too charred, or other cooking mistake.
3) It wasn't exactly what you ordered, for example it was medium rare instead of well done.
4) It was too cold by the time you got it.
5) You found stuff in it, like hair,
Have you ever sent food back? Do you think it's petty or would you rather get a refund/new food than eat bad food?