May 25th, 2015


child support

I'm the recipient of child support against my ex, who father's my son.
We got on it when he was 6.
I did not go back for residual.
I was told I could get a percent, which was nearly $200 a week, I only asked for $80.
Two months after this had started, he lost his job.
He hasn't had one since.
He's not contacted anyone, said anything, done anything.
I am the recipient, but I've not moved any motions, called the offices, etc etc etc.
Fast forward.... he got served a few months ago to a hearing to hear why he hasn't paid anything.
He didn't show. He's got another with high fees or possible jail time.

It's been my fault for everything OF COURSE, it's to the point I don't even want it. He's gone ballistic.

So question club, is there a way to stop the order? Cancel? Just end it and let it be. I'm damned if I do damned if I don't.

sidenote: My son is 9, he knows his father, and visits him over the summer... I just dropped him off there three days ago. I'm naturally just freaked right now.

(no subject)

What would you name a female kitten who is black with white paws and a little white on the chest?

We recently lost a cat to a rare infection and our other kitty is lonely.  She's only two weeks old and we'll be getting her right after our wedding!