Can I have a taste of your ice cream? Can I lick the crumbs from your table? Can I interfere in your crisis?
1. Ok, I don't know if it really is just me but googling yields no real results - has anyone else experienced severe breakage from using coconut oil? I've tried it several times because 'it just must be the brand,' but every time, just grasping it and letting it go causing at least 10 or so hairs to part. I switched over to camellia oil and have had no problems whatsoever - and this is within minutes of just clarifying and washing the coconut oil out of my hair. I only ever read good things but nothing else could be the cause of this.
2. For those of you with thick curly/wavy hair - how did you grow it out? I have the type and my hair is currently at shoulder length and my god, I can't do anything with it. Ponytails are no go's unless I slather my hair in the heaviest oils known to mankind and god help me when I try to wash it all out. I can't just keep it out either - I like to detangle it so prevent breakage and knots but then it becomes well... a bush. So, either I have tangled hair that just looks "okay" or I have detangled hair that looks like I've been sitting in front of a blowdryer for forty nights.
3. DK/DC? Tell me about your hair care regimen, idk, I like hair today.
Is there still any way to acquire a legit copy of Windows 7 Professional? Am I going to get screwed if I order it from Amazon (actually one of their partners)?
DK/DC: Got any big plans for the summer? Mine are pretty simple. Lots of car camping.
1. Allergy shots - worth it for dust/pollen allergies? If you've had them done, do they work quickly or does it take a while?
2. Allergy laser treatment - real or scam?
3. HEPA air purifiers - worth the money or glorified fans?
4. If you have bad seasonal allergies, how do you manage them?
DK/DC: Is LJ being slow for everyone else? It seems to take forever to load.