What are your favorite and least favorite frozen chicken nuggets/strips/tenders? I just tried Foster Farms breaded tenderloins and am not real impressed - the breading is nice but the chicken is kinda mushy. I've always liked Banquet nuggets, never liked Tyson.
DK/DC: What's your happiest memory?
What are your favorite Christmas movies?
I love Elf.
My husband and I are going to view a rental property tomorrow, a detached house, rather old, not updated in a while. It's in a nice neighborhood and the rent is cheap, though. What kinds of questions should we ask the landlord? What should we look out for? We've never rented a house before and I'm really new at this stuff, so any advice/input would be much appreciated.
1. Are you an efficient worker? That can mean at work or at home. If you have a partner, who is more efficient between the two of you?
2. What is the last thing you did that made you feel productive?
3. How often do you organize your home? I don't mean clean. I mean go through everything in order to donate or get rid of things you no longer use.
4. Are you more a clutter bug or simplistic? If you are a clutter bug, are there any specific items you tend to keep as clutter?
5. Are you more heavily into function or fashion? Ideally we're all into both, but if you had to pick one, which would it be?
Anyone ever return something because the box was empty? Any luck?
I bought a calming cat collar and when I got it home, the box was empty. They are light and there's no windows to see it, so I couldn't know until I opened it. It just screams scam to take it back and be all box was empty, even though it was.
DC/DC: Ever suck a candy cane till it was pointy and cut your mouth?
Edit: Thanks guys! I need to get some bottom feeder disks too, so I'm just going to follow your advice and ask to exchange.
what do you think about speakeasy themed bars?
I had a dream last night where a man broke into my house. I tried shooting him with my shotgun, but it was loaded with bubble gum. Then I shot him with a pistol (Colt python .357) but only wounded him in the lower leg.
What does this dream mean???
What would you buy for a Yankee swap? Budget is $15.
I've never done one before, so I'm completely lost.
Can I ask you to share with me some news that, when received, seemed really terrible and heartbreaking but in the end was inconsequential and no big deal? I just heard that my boyfriend of three years is now engaged to a friend (!) of mine after three months of dating, four months after we broke up. I'm obviously annoyed. I know it isn't a big deal in the long run, but I'm pissed off. Share with me times when you were pissed off.
Also, please cheer me up. This still sucks, even if I know it's nbd.