You are faced with the need to throw together some new sleeping arrangements for yourself and have a very limited budget to do so with. What do you go with? You will be sleeping on this for at least half a year.
August 19th, 2012
Share your recipes please (if you have them). If not, share a picture of the food and the way you like it prepared.
Unrelated: have you ever played Golden Tee Golf?
eta: which celebrities do you think exemplify either one of the above? this question brought to you by taylor swift because i cant tell which she is.
Posted via m.livejournal.com.
question is.. which one?? [fyi, i have sprint]
HTC EVO 4G LTE or SAMSUNG GALAXY S3
opinions? thoughts? experinces? your help is very much appreciated.
Mine is pork chops and eggs. I usually make two thin porkchops and two eggs over medium and cut them all up into a heap once a weekend, but I would eat it everyday if it weren't so bad for me.
When I first met my boyfriend he had perfect skin...except some blackheads on his nose. It was driving me fucking nuts so I bought him pore strips and now they're gone. It turned out amazingly well and now he's really into skincare.
- take a stroll around the city, have a drink somewhere
- get high at home and scroll thru ONTD
- get high and take a stroll
If you have FB, how many friends are on your list? How many of those do you interact with on a regular basis (or at least enjoy reading their updates/posts/links)?
I'm not having any luck on Pinterest. I want to make a Nova Scotia themed craft for my dad. I was thinking maybe something made of the tartan but with minimal sewing. Something more creative than a collage.
Any creative ideas?
2. What are you currently reading? Would you recommend it?
I've been told I should call the police to report it missing to protect myself from fraud. My day sucks today.
What have you lost recently?
I am writing a paper in APA style in which I am citing an editorial. Each author has their own section within this article, where they tell their opinion on the overall issue. I am discussing two different viewpoints given by two different authors. Is it possible to cite each author for their specific viewpoint, or do I have to just say (Reagan et al., 2003) (the way this would be cited for a regular article) for each thing?
2. What kind of unusual/atypical sounds give you a negative physiological reaction? The Call of the Turtleman is one for me, as are certain tapping rhythms people will do unconsciously. Dry cardboard sounds will make me leave the room, which is occasionally inconvenient at work. More weird than just nails on chalkboard, kids - make me feel not so alone?