||[Oct. 30th, 2011|06:34 pm]
The Question Club
TQC, help me make my homework more fun!|
I study English as a foreign language, and this is a task our professor gave us to improve our writing skills, but basically it's just for fun.
Obviously non-serious answers are expected and welcome!
1. Why were you climbing through your neighbour's upstairs window?
2. Why were you running through the park as a gorilla with a lot of gold jewellery around your neck?
3. Why were you driving your car on the wrong side of the road?
4. Why were you chasing a policeman down the street?
5. Why were you throwing money off the top of a building?
6. Why were you washing your clothes in the Rhine (river in Germany)?
7. Why were you angrily throwing stones at a large Coca-Cola sign?
8. Why were you pushing a celebrity down the road in a pram, carrying a gun?
So, TQC, can you explain yourselves?