||[Oct. 26th, 2009|09:41 am]
The Question Club
What is your heigh and weight?|
If you could only change one of the two, which would it be, and in what way?
Do you have an exercise routine? What is it?
What benefits does your job offer in addition to your salary?
General Tso's Chicken, Sweet and Sour Chicken, or Sesame Chicken?
Last movie you saw in the theatre? How did you like it?
- 6'5", 240-lbs
- I'd drop about 20 or so pounds; I'm happy with my height.
- Cardio MWF, cross training TR
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, long and short term disability, 401(k), 10 holidays, 3 weeks vacation
- General Tso's, definitely
- Saw "Law Abiding Citizen" Friday night...I liked the first half of it, when you're still rooting for Gerard Butler. But once he turns out to really actually be a murderous lunatic, it kind of loses the appeal.
*ETA, since I just looked at my desk calender*
Do you have anything cool/interesting/exciting on your calender through the end of the year?
- Paintball camping trip the weekend of 12/11, and family ski trip the last week of December.