||[Dec. 6th, 2008|08:41 am]
The Question Club
1. What's your style or preference in general for things you have or buy? |
2. If you don't have one but had the ability to choose (money/sources), what items/colors/feel/style would you wear and/or surround yourself with?
3. Does it bother you if people mix styles or cultures? Do you feel being "eclectic" can only go so far? When do you feel borrowing turns into encroaching? Some people feel that borrowing parts of cultures is offensive.
4. What character, book or film would you incorporate into your daily life through clothes and your home? In other words what or who would you dress up yourself and your home as if you could. Yes you may get laughed out of the state, but if you could...
5. Would you totally embrace a genre or specific set of criteria from a piece of fiction? e.g. steampunk, southwest, glam, bling, Victoriana, bibliophilic, retro Americana, Loli, a specific culture or subculture, specific artwork, etc.
Alternate: What the hell is up with eggnog? Even the name is disgusting people!
Edited to put part of #2 as a seperate question #5. And to clarify #3-4.