|Carpe Diem and Carpe Dairy
||[Sep. 10th, 2008|02:45 pm]
The Question Club
Your SO hits his/her head, and now, thinks that they're a cow. Your SO moos, eats only greens, prefers nudity, and tends to crap wherever they're standing. They sorta recognize you. They lie on your lap, but end up chewing on your shirt. What do you do?
Have SO committed
Hit SO on the head with a bat in the hopes that it bring back human personality.
Break up with SO. Let his/her family take care of this special needs adult
It'd take some getting used to, but I'd probably accept them as they are. Such is my love
It's kind of a turn-on. All the effects of bestiality without actually having to bed a beast
Sell SO for some magic beans
Say the scientists and experts are predicting a world-ending disaster. 90% of them are convinced that, yep, earth is going bye-bye this week. They give long, detailed accounts on why, and it's pretty believable. The other 10% are unconvinced. You're told you have 5 days. Do you keep on living your life as normal in the event they're wrong, or do you quit your job and live it up?
Quit my job. This could be it! I need to do everything I want. If they're wrong, well, I'm screwed as I can't make rent, etc., but you gotta grab life by the horns
I live my life normally. Go to work/school. Try to make the most of my time after work/school, savoring life
It's all bunk. The earth isn't going anywhere. I keep on doing what I'm doing because there's no reason to stop
Too much pressure! I hate this intensity!! I'm tired of the anticipation! I kill myself now
I quit my job and go on a week long alcoholic/drug fueled bender. I want to be aware of nothing
I quit my job and start doing horrible acts, like killing those I hate and sexing those I like through brute force. The world had better end...