||[Aug. 4th, 2008|09:34 am]
The Question Club
All morning, while getting ready for work, I kept thinking of things I was curious about, and wanting to go online to ask TQC. Alas, here I am. Help me!
Warning: questions are very random and do not coincide with each other at all.
1. I wanted to say "bear with me" after my warning. Is it "bear"? Or is there some other way to spell that that I'm oblivious of?
2. Can someone recommend some nice soft, inexpensive towels? I always see/buy big fluffy ones, but then when I wrap them around myself after a shower, all these fuzzies are covering my body! I want a comfy towel that will not shed on me.
3. Does anyone have weird bumps on their arms? I have like ttiinnnyyy little pimple-like bumps, that "pop" when squeezed. Gross, I know. I've had them since I was much younger, and I have a few tiny little scars from them. What is wrong with me skin? Is it the AIDS?
4. On my upper arm near my shoulder I used to have a dry, rough patch of skin. It was not that big, and it was like a circle, and no matter how much I moisturized, it stayed. Now it's not that bad, but it made that patch of skin a little extra white. Is this also the AIDS?
5. My SO has a habit of semi-rushing me to go home (as in "soo can we go in like 15 minutes?" when I'm at a friend's house with him/out in the city/etc.), and he will mumble something about being tired/mildly sick, and then when he drops me off at like 10:30 pm (-_-) and I text him asking what he's up to later, he's at a friend's house or at a party. What the fuck TQC? Does my SO hate me?