|Wall-E Wrap-Up. Not one useful question in the bunch
||[Jul. 20th, 2008|05:09 pm]
The Question Club
1) How many of you wanted a pet cockroach after seeing the movie?|
2) Would you be willing to live in a house made from blocks of compressed cans if you got a huge tax deduction for the next 10 years? The cost of the house would be cheap, and obviously, the resale value of the house would be minimal
3) In the movie, shortly after Wall-E touches Eve, she gets the plant and puts it inside her. She now has a life growing inside her. Is this a blunt, subliminal message by the conservatives that meeting strange, blue-collar men and going back to their place afterwards leads to pregnancy?
4) Sigourney Weaver was the voice of the ship. Do you think that a lesser actress would have totally fucked up the highly-crucial role? Or do all space sagas have to employ Weaver in some capacity, after a lingering agreement after Alien 3?
5) Eve giggled a lot. Do you think all machines giggle? Like, when you trip over something in the kitchen and land on your ass, does the toaster and microwave stifle a big bellyroar? Or, if you fart in your car, is your car laughing at you?