||[Mar. 6th, 2008|12:47 pm]
The Question Club
Since I am new, TQC, I want to ask:|
1) Where are you from?
2) What are you doing with your life, ie--school? work?
3) What are some of your favorite books/music/movies/etc?
4) If you could go anywhere, where would you go and why?
5) About how many times per day would you say you post on TQC?
1) I am originally from right outside of Chicago but now I go to Hampshire College in Amherst, MA.
2) School! I am studying literary journalism and cognitive science.
3) Books I really like are God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy, His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman and Dangerous Angels by Francesca Lia Block. Music wise, I love oldies and show tunes. My top five favorite movies, in no particular order, are: Casablanca, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, The Matrix, The Believer and His Girl Friday. I enjoy TV shows such as Sex and the City, The West Wing, and Firefly. I'm also somewhat of a PC gamer, and recently I played through The Longest Journey and Dreamfall, and I liked them a lot.
4) I would travel all around the U.S. and talk to everyone I meet!
5) I don't know yet, just started.. heh.
What about you??