||[Feb. 29th, 2008|02:16 am]
The Question Club
1. How honest are you in your LJ? Do you say everything, or leave stuff out, depending on who's reading it?|
2. Do you ever post things that have to do with other LJ friends and exclude them from reading it?
3. What kind of postings do you usually make? (i.e. Trying to sort out your feelings, a humorous view on world events, what's going on in your life, etc.)
4. Is your journal friends only? Why/why not?
5. Are your posts usually private, public, all friends, or specific groups of friends?
6. Why do you use LJ and not something like a paper diary?
7. Do you do a lot of private posts, or can people read all/most of them?
8. Do you feel that being on LJ makes you more prone to opening up with your life's secrets, troubles, and hardships than you would usually do?
9. If you could get unlimited access to one person's LJ, whose would it be and why?
Sorry if these are random, but I'm genuinely curious.