||[Jan. 9th, 2008|11:19 pm]
The Question Club
1) My brother was watching some music videos the other day on VH1 and one came on that I really liked. I wrote down the name and artist, but my computer overheated and I lost it. Can you tell me the name of the song?
It had a girl vocalist, but I think all the other bandmates were male. The video featured a really hot girl walking around and kissing all the hot boys and pissing off the girls. At the end, the vocalist came out and smirked and ripped falsies out of the hot girl's boobage. Any ideas?
2) I have an interview Friday morning for a 911 dispatcher. What are some good ways to prepare myself for this type of interview? Cleanliness and professional clothes, yes, I know, but what are some of the things they might ask?
I know it's a very difficult job, emotionally. My father was a dispatcher for many years for both the city and state polices and he has warned me about having to listen to someone being hurt over the phone. I think I could handle it, just for the outcome of helping people
3) Which is a better car: Chevy Aveo, Mazda CX-9, or Ford Edge? Is there any other crossover/large hatchback that you particularly like (auxiliary audio jack standard preferably)
4) If you had a choice between a brand new, just constructed apartment or an old renovated above-a-shop apartment, which would you choose? Money is no issue, but there might be slight difficulties with some of the renovated apartment. Are the difficulties worth living in the old, beautiful building?
It's always been my dream to live above a shop in the oldest buildings in the city, but I am worried about the plumbing, electric, etc.
5) When referring to apartments or houses, renting means to pay monies on a monthly-by-monthly and leasing means to rent for a set amount of time (ie, six months). But what is leasing when it comes to cars? How does that work? Do you pay for the car for six months and then get a new one?
6) Should I clean my room, go to bed (I have to be up in six and a half hours), or watch Torchwood?
7) How did I not know of the awesomeness that is Captain Jack Harkness until this week?