For me it has to be Theme Hospital :D
January 2nd, 2008
For me it has to be Theme Hospital :D
1. Where the hell is my iPod? I have approximately 24 hours of airplane flights coming up in the next week and I would really really really like to find it. It's a red second generation nano if that helps, and I thought it was in my car, but Mom thought she saw it on my bedside table, and now it's gone. (Serious answers actually really appreciated.)
2. Do you like malts? (As in, shakes with malt flavor in them?)
3. Will you wish me luck finishing my thesis because I leave for India in 10 hours and still have 7 pages and some editing to go and just found out that my mother threw out the draft that my professor had given me comments on? I still have my copies of the drafts but am now totally at a loss so far as what to edit, especially considering I haven't read her notes since over a month ago. Fuck me.
4. Why did my new digital camera take pictures that look like these? Was it something to do with the lighting, or something in the air, or my lens, or the fact that I was at a hot sweaty square dance, or what? Only a couple of photos were like this but I want to know how to avoid it in the future.
( Collapse )
My answer: My ex-boyfriend said some stupid things to me including: "you have HUGE arms!", "you're so curvy! you're bigger than the girl i usually date", "i love the way your breath smells...i mean it's not good but...", "i'm going to come and it's going to be a mess sooo find a way to make it not make it messy or stop..." during a handjob in the beginning of the relationshit.
If you get semen on your hand and then unwittingly finger yourself say... thirty minutes later, can you get pregnant?
Is it very likely to happen?
Does the fact that you're a virgin change anything?
2) I think I need to start my own business. Everyone says I make delicious cookies, so I was thinking maybe I could sell them and try to eventually make a living on it. How can I set myself apart from everyone else?
Is the cop in Brad Paisley's "Celebrity" video Nicolas Cage? The one who pulls him over while he's joyriding in Shatner's car, if you don't know. In one shot, it looks like him and in the other, it doesn't, so I don't know.
There Will Be Blood
PS I Love You
Which ones would be good/bad to see alone? I don't usually go to movies alone, but a theater near my house does half-off tickets before noon and my friends are too lazy to wake up early because we're on break, so some I'm going to see solo. I'm not really interested in "that movie sucks" because they've all been recommended to me, but feel free to recommend more. It's not that I get scared easily in movies, but maybe if there was a particularly violent/emotional movie it would be nicer to see with someone else.
2. Do you go tanning?
3. Do you get manicures and/or pedicures?
4. Am I not a real girl because I'm bad at painting my nails?
5. How would you describe the color of your skin?
What did it taste like?
For those who haven't, would you ever try it?
Pics or you're lying.
( Collapse )
I just finished the season 7 dvd set of CSI Las Vegas, only to have the last episode end as a cliff hanger. CSI usually doesn't fuck with its fans in that way.
granted, I haven't been able to watch any episodes from the current season .
why was the last episode of season 7 left unfinished? does it have anything to do with this writers strike business, which I know very little about? do you even like CSI? and if you do who's your favorite character? least favorite?
What's the best?
What's a picture that makes you smile?
If you do how frequently do you feel this way?
Do you think this phrase says that:
"You laugh at me because I'm different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same."
My mom has met one of my ex-boyfriends once, but I generally just don't tell her about them. I dated a guy briefly who would come over, but I never made it clear to her whether or not we were dating. She's very aware that I've dated guys and slept in their beds, along with anything she might think comes with that.
Anyhow, the guy I'm currently seeing might come down to visit and I'm sure she wouldn't care if he slept in my bed. However, how the fuck do I bring this up?
Hahah, I know this is absurd, so feel free to be completely non-serious. However, some real advice and/or telling me to get some balls might help.
( Collapse )
1) How much should I charge for this? Each one takes about 15 minutes and maybe3$USD in materials. I use real glass beads, 24 gauge FunWire, and a 5.5 cm safety pin.
2) Would you buy this? Colours would be customizable.
3) Is this going to end up on ugly_crap later?
4) What would be a good way to sell these online? Set up a selling LJ with paypal buttons? Get a seperate, non-blog site?
5) Why did my cat just crawl up my shirt?
WHO IS PRETTIER
Random Stranger 1:
Random Stranger 2:
(As in, second head, more homosexuals, extinction of race due to disease, ect.)
2a. What, if anything, makes a black name a "black name?"
2b. What are the similar things for whites, asians, ect.?
ETA: Ok before this gets way out of hand, I don't mean homosexuality is an evolution, I mean the possibility of homosexuals out numbering heterosexuals. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
I saw one on ebay that I would love to have and was wondering if it would be worth it.
So, TQC, do you know where I could send my iPod that would do such a thing?
What would you do with a useless (as in broken) 20GB iPod?
Should I be mean and give it to my sister for her birthday since she keeps whining that she wants an iPod? (She never specified whether it should be new or old or what kind of working condition. She'll be 12 this week.)
Now for the new iPod, what is your current favorite song or video that you think everyone must know about?
- Do you have a strategy when your cat comes home with a minor infestation of grass ticks? Mine so far has been to keep her well fed and watered, do a bicarbonate of soda bath, and attack her with tweezers. Suffice to say, she's very grumpy, and doesn't know that her days outside are numbered.
- How do you deal with stress in a non destructive way? I've been trying to find a method that doesn't involve letting it all pile up, and i don't want to adopt a drug addiction/eating disorder/habit of self harm. I've found there's only so many cups of tea I can have before I'm stressed with a full bladder.
Have you ever listened to a song and thought you heard the lyrics one way, but they were in fact, not what you thought they were?
What's the funniest example of this that has happened to you?
I tend to do this all the time, but the reason I asked is because I am currently listening to RHCP's "By the Way." There's a part where he says: Oh ah, guess you never missed it.
He says this over and over, but I always thought he was saying: oh, ah, cushion and a milkshake.
Another: In My Chemical Romance's "Drowning Lessons", he says, "Rice grains and roses fall at your feet," but it sounds like, "Ice cream and roses fall at your feet."
I really want a good night sleep, what can I do?
D: A mix of all three.
E: None of the above.
What toy did you play with as a kid that is still popular today?
a. use a condom
b. just pull out, or
c. just finish without a condom because your gfs on birth control or your a freak who likes getting strange girls pregnant
I'm a chick and I like UFC.
Anyone else like UFC?
Have a favorite fighter? (current or past)
Did you see the last fight? Comments?
Is my attraction to UFC an underlying response to my inability to express my hidden aggression towards society and men in general, or do I just like to watch people fight?
When's the last time you had blood on you (and weren't on your cycle)?
WoW Players: Have you ever seen anyone who has a Phoenix mount? I have pics. ^-^
What qualifies someone as "bad in bed"?
Do you expect an inheritance from your parents/family when they die? Would you be pissed if you didn't get anything?
2. So... where are you from?
3. Are there any stereotypes about people in your area? Do you live up to them?
( Collapse )
I'm having it for the first time (I found it at a store that sells American, UK and South African lollies, when I was buying my flatmate's father's Christmas present), and it's just...odd. Not what I was expecting at all.
If you had to be an enabler, which of these 'illnesses' would you be most likely to enable?
Is there any way of fixing this so that I can get bass out of my headphones while they're connected to my computer?
TQC, what the hell am I honestly going to do for about 4 weeks?
There is a lot to do down there..just..I don't really know anybody and am a pretty nervous person.
Any ideas? =/ the area is around Palm Springs - Palm Desert, CA area..if anyone knows.
and for the other question...TQC, in the course of a day, what do you usually accomplish?
*I don't think I ever have*
Do you wear fur?
What do you think of Peta?
I'm Cree, *Native American* should I be able to wear fur or leather? Without getting harassed*
I haven't been to work in a week, and I don't ever want to go back. Are you in a similar situation?
If you are masturbating and your pet jumps on the bed, do you stop? Why or why not?
Will you please help me in brainstorming ideas on how to get cash for them?
Some are found in stores for like $5 now-a-days anyways.
So, many are not worth ebaying.
If it helps too, I live in the Seattle area.
I don't think they have any Cheapos here. Something similar maybe?
My google shots aren't panning out well.
I need to take photos in natural light, but it's 21 degrees. what should I do?
Have you ever been less than truthful with someone you care about? Do you think you were justified in it?
Did you go to college?
what did you take?
how old were you when you went to school?
I'm not being unreasonable am I?
If so, how much weight do you give to their opinion on decisions?
If they consult you, and you give them your opinion and they ignore it, how do you deal with this?
I've been listening to the reprise of Anyone Else But You by Michael Cera and Ellen Page since I got the soundtrack to Juno
What was/is for lunch?
My Clothes Are...
I'm not generally a very spontaneous person, but on New Year's Eve, me and my boyfriend and one of our mutual friends decided to go to New York City. My best friend lives there and she's also dating the mutual friend, so we're just going to drive up and stay for four days. We're leaving tomorrow.
What are these things, and what do they do?
Which one was your favourite?
Did you hear they're making a movie about Kit? & apparently there's a new one called Julie who's a hippie and wants to save the eagles.
If you found a car with the options and price you want but not the color you want would you still buy it?
Do you buy your books at your campus bookstore, amazon.com, half.com, some other website or somewhere else?
does anyone know how to get your ears to pop?
i've tried plugging my nose and closing my mouth and "blowing," and i've tried breathing in steam.
What was the last thing to annoy you?
What should I do to make myself feel better?
If, in an office setting (like a cube farm,) you make a rude noise like a fart or a burp while sitting in your cube, which you KNOW everyone else can hear, but since you're in your cube you can't see them- what do you do? Do you ignore it? Or do you mutter 'excuse me' even if it's so quiet no one understands you anyways?
2. What is the best way to tone your legs?
( Collapse )
I feel really bad for her because its getting her really down and I don't have as much time to spend with her recently and she really only has one other friend.
2)What's the name of the grocery store you usually shop at?
3)Do you walk around the house barefoot or do you wear shoes/slippers/houseshoes?
2. What's a word or phrase you weren't allowed to use when you were little?
3. What was your favorite class from high school?
2. We weren't allowed to say "butt" or that something "sucks," along with the obvious more rude words.
What's the strangest thing you've ever found in your food?
( Collapse )
My brother and his creepy ass little friend were in my room without my permission the other day. Should I go over to creepy ass friend's house and beat him until he admits he took them?
I am always losing shit. What do you propose I do?
ETA: I found my games in a place I have already looked like four times today alone. Has this ever happened to you?
Did you like it?
Why or why not?
what's your quick fix for a cold..?
You have a son. Your son is really into Batman and wants to wear his Batman cape to the supermarket with you. At what age will you tell him that he has to go into his room and change into normal clothes?
You have a 5-year old son. He prefers playing with his sister's Barbies instead of his own toys. Both of them play for hours with the dolls in Barbie's Playhouse. Would you say or do anything to deter him from playing with dolls?
You have a 5-year old daughter. Instead of Barbie dolls, she'd rather watch wrestling and catch bugs and talk about cars. Would you say anything to her?
Your daughter is now 20 and living on her own, and she's dating a guy who's 50. Would you say anything?
You know those 700 lb. women on those TLC shows? Well, your 20 yr. old son is dating one. Except, this one has no motivation to lose the weight, and your son is enabling her. He appears happy with her. Would you say anything?
Have you ever been hynoptized?
What do you smell like today?
(I am wearing BPAL Blood Lotus.)
Would having more of a chin not go well with his big nose?
Do you have a sugar daddy or sugar mama?
First off, where should we go? Please list "country," "country, city," or "country, city, place (like a museum or something)" depending on your recommendation.
Second, how long should we plan our trip to be? We want to visit as many countries as realistically possible with a modest budget.
...which leads to, third, how much money should we save up? This figure would need to be in US dollars, include airfare, hotel bills, food, and other transportation costs, as well as any spending money. What is a realistic amount?
We realize this is going to be expensive and probably won't happen for a while (since we'll need to save up). But I figured we should start figuring out the details as soon as possible. ;)
I'm watching 'My Girl' right now, which I haven't seen since I was probably 6 or 7 years old
what is your general opinion of the store Hot Topic?
most of the items in there aside from their tnbc stuff and band t-shirts are shit.
I made cupcakes, who wants one?
2. How much does it generally cost?
I have a 2x1-inch tattoo that I'd really like removed from my arm. I felt that getting it was more annoying than painful.
yes, provided it's not depressing music
Do you "dance" and/or sing a long to music while you are driving?
Do you stop doing so at stoplights or if you see someone watching you from the car beside?
nope...I don't care...I attribute to dancing in my seat (or on my feet) in all circumstances to my happiness...partially anyway...it makes me happy to dance like no one is watching
Do you "dance" / sing a long with music if you are out somewhere (like a cafe/pub/eatery/anywhere that plays music)?
Does this embarrass your friends?
Do you stop if it does?
I'm apparently going to spend the year exhausted, traveling a lot, and surrounded by Russians.
mama's cocoa...but she says it's mine now.
when will you use it-
within the next hour.
My husband spent his day at work today getting a 'tentative' tax refund estimate for us. It turns out that we'll get around $3000. The past few years, we've been really responsible and put it towards bills and other grown-up things. I'm not doing that this year.
I want to spend the entire thing on a vacation. We're willing to go anywhere, but we're already going to NYC for a long weekend and I'm going to Italy in the spring. So, anywhere but those two places.
Where would you go with that cash?
1: Who is your all-time favorite t.v. lawyer?
2: For those long out of it,do you have any clothes or jackets from when you were high school?
3: Do you use lotions just in the winter and year-around?
4: What do you buy over and over, but never or rarely use?
5: When you put your shoes on, what one goes on first? Left or right?
normally i'll use a diluted bleach solution to clean it out, but... i don't have any bleach. at all.
what can i use to clean my humidifier? i thought vinegar but i'm not sure.
2. What was the last thing you had to eat?
3. What is one product/brand that you absolutely refuse to use? Why?
2. What's in your signature sandwich?
I'm really not feeling creative but I want to try something new.
In a theme opposite of this post.
Do you consider yourself to be ugly?
Do other people think you are ugly?
Do other people call you ugly to your face?
Do you have a picture you are willing to share?
No. I'm average...I've never had any problems getting male company in my life post 13 year old height of awkwardness
I'm sure some do...No matter how good looking you are there's always some people that think you're ugly...taste is subjective.
No....not since I was 13
not a great picture but I have no good pics on here...they're all web cam ones
My car is trapped in a tight 1 car garage with its front end facing my basement. I have tried shifting my car into neutral to push it out but LOL it doesn't do that kind of thing no matter what you do with the keys. We have an old lawn mower in the garage and a car that can't get close enough to reach the battery of my car with jumpers.
On a scale of 1-10, how much do you think the universe is trying to piss me off right now? (1 is the lowest, 10 is the highest)
Aerosmith- "love in an elevator"
The Fratellis- "flathead"
The Beach Boys- "don't worry baby"
Feist- "my moon my man"
Mates of State- "goods"
What is your purpose?
Do you think those questions are asking the same thing, or not? Why?
ETA: Please answer all of the questions, not just the "Do you think..." one.
2. Is there anything I can do to make bruises go away faster?
(Bonus; assume, for whatever reason, that there can't be sex in the romantic relationship, or that the friends are also friends with benefits.)
Would you rather have a romantic relationship or a strong friendship?
Is it legal for the executives of a company to also hold stock in that company?
Is it legal for shareholders in a parent company to also hold shares in its subsidiaries?
When a company reports its annual profit margin, does this include the profits of its subsidiaries, or are they totally separate? (e.g., the parent company reports 5% annual profit, but a subsidiary reports 30%. Is the subsidiary's 30% included in the parent's 5%?)
Do other people consider you attractive?
Care to post a picture of yourself? (optional)
( Collapse )
What's the most random thing to happen to you today?
How about your digital pictures, if you are of the picture taking kind?
Do you pay for PC software?
How much would you pay for a program to recover pics/documents that you thought you lost?
I've decided to sign up as an organ donor. In the meaning that I allow my relatives to give my organs to someone who needs them, after I'm dead of course..! So..
1. How do you feel about organ donation?
2. How old do you believe someone should be before deciding whether to donate organs?
2. what was the last thing that made you laugh?
3. what are you looking forward to?
if not, is it because they've gotten ugly over time? or have your tastes changed?
To you- what makes somebody pure evil (or any notable shade of evil)? What is it about them and/or thier actions?
Do you base your opinion off from concrete things or it is more of an intuitive conclusion?
Example: Perfect 5th = Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Any tips for the ear portion of the test in general?
1 - What's the most annoying habit about your SO?
2 - How did you know that he/she was a keeper?
3 - Who said "I Love You" first?
What was your craziest Vegas-like moment?
I want to buy computer speakers for my boyfriend's birthday. I've heard him say that he likes surround sound.
What kind of speakers should I buy for him?
Where can I get it fixed? Has anyone had a similar problem? How much should it cost?
2. Is downloading an album as bad as going to the store and stealing the CD?
3. Have you ever gotten one of those letters telling you you're in trouble for downloading music/movies/etc.?
4. If you woke up tomorrow as a furry how would you react (everyone else is a furry, too)? What animal/furry-thing would you be?
5. Do people actually jack off to furry porn?
Why didn't he say something sooner?! Would you?
I'm sure nearly everyone has mistaken a stranger or someone for someone they know, when was the last time, if ever, you did that? What happened?
2. How many cavities have you had?
3. What's your favorite cold remedy?
1. Mine say "NYAO" which is Japanese for "meow" =3
2. Two - I got my second one filled today =(
3. Please tell me! *sniffle*
How long do you think I will have to wait for Easter candy to get put out in stores?
Did you ever watch Mother Goose Rock 'n' Rhyme?
Anyone date someone that's been in a mental institution for any reason? Why were they put there and for how long?
Answered: The quiet
2. If you are not one who objects to the style in general, what is the age limit to dressing like a gothic lolita?
3. If you live in Iowa USA, are you going to caucuses tomorrow? Who will you be caucusing for? Will you be glad to have the polls and political phone calls cease for a bit?
difficulty: please don't spoil either movie for me :( Just say if it's bloody to the max or not?
Why wouldn't a homeless person go to a shelter during cold weather?
And, if you were on death row, what would you request as your last meal?
1. The fun machine took a shit and died - Queens of the Stone Age
2. Seafood, like shrimp and crab, and perhaps lobster, along with a cup of delicious hot Spicy Chai tea.
Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable, or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?
During a zombie attack I would rather be in a:
Do you discuss TQC with people you know outside of the internet?
EDIT TO THE POLL - YOU CANNOT HAVE A TANK. THE ZOMBIES FOUND IT BEFORE YOU DID.
What is THE worst experience?
i need to buy paper towels and school supplies.
2. what do you have too much of?
i have way too much alcohol. i made dirty girl scouts the other night and have a lot of leftovers. i'm set for quite a long time.
1. This is a question for those of you who know anything about cheese.
I had this pack of babybel cheese, cute little wheels in red wax, you know? Well I left it in my dorm fridge over break, for three weeks, by accident.
I'm a little worried. I like cheese and I eat it quickly when I have it, so I don't know what cheese will do if left in the fridge for three weeks. Part of me is saying that since it's cheese, and it's old milk anyway, and people travel through the desert with it, maybe it didn't get gross. Especially if it's sealed in wax.
So basically my question is HOW DOES CHEESE SPOIL?
2. Then there's also the matter of whether the people in charge of my dorm cut the power to the fridge. If the fridge isn't running but the door stays shut, it's still relatively cool inside, right? The cool air won't seep out and the warm air from outside won't seep in, right? As long as it's decently insulated?
3. So given that the cheese is Edam, sealed in red wax, and relatively well refrigerated, how spoiled do you think it will be? What will it be like when my poor room mate opens the fridge door on Saturday?