||[Dec. 27th, 2007|08:00 pm]
The Question Club
Let's say you're sitting there, eating a ham sandwich (if you don't like ham, pretend it's something you do like--such as "fruit" or "the faces of innocent children", you ass) when suddenly, you're offered the opportunity to appear on a game show that has a known jackpot, at the time, of $40 Million Dollars (or whatever your currency happens to be, like "Communism"). It turns out that this is part of the show itself, and this will be added as part of the show, provided you agree to appear and are able to participate.|
Which of the following do you do? [Addendum: You can only select one.]
- Throw your sandwich at the camera man, and demand to not be on camera.
- Jump up and down like a fool on The Price is Right
- Confer with the host of the show, off camera, to see if you can pass on going on the show, and instead engage in a lot of oral sex-- receiving, instead, 10,000 Communisms.
- Go on the show, and engage in a lot of sex with various members of the crew of the show in an effort to cement your 40 Million Communisms, despite the fact that at least 10 of the people on staff had an active sexually transmitted disease.
- 5 people have genital herpes.
- 1 person has Gonorrhea.
- 1 person possibly has HIV, but hasn't actually gotten a test for it yet, but they're pretty sure they do since they read a book on it and they have all the symptoms that the book said and you think I'm still pretty right?
- 2 people have syphilis.