||[Dec. 26th, 2007|11:53 am]
The Question Club
i want to go to a mall today. not to swoop up on the discounted merchandise necessarily, but to people-watch. i love going out during big sales to watch the mayhem. it provides me with a LOT of entertainment. also, i am incredibly bored, and this will waste some time.|
which mall should i go to?
- 7.48 miles away, no freeway in that direction though, so i have to take side streets.
- near the art store i LOVE, so i could stop off there on the way back to browse.
- has twice as many stores as MALL B, but they are not necessarily better stores.
- smack dab in the middle of little saigon
- an ex works there that i don't want to run into, but i don't know if she's working today (or still working there at all anymore), and i can easily avoid her shop anyways.
- a friend that i had a falling out with works there as well, and i don't want to run into her either.
- most of the retail-monkeys are super friendly, and some of them are REALLY HOT.
- 9.22 miles away, freeway access = faster transportation time.
- near a bunch of awesome antique shops and a 50s-themed "downtown" type city that i could stop by and browse around.
- has waaaaaaaaaay less stores than MALL A, but they are better stores.
- smack dab in the middle of an affluent area, so there are lots of entitled bitches walking around. (this could be either annoying, or entertaining)
- all the people that do work here are cunts with bad attitudes (and they will be super-cunty because of the holiday shoppers)
- the sister of my stalker-ex works there, and she totally enables the stalking behavior. if she saw me there, she would totally call my ex and tell him, "oh, guess who i just saw at the mall! you should come try to talk to her!"