||[Nov. 27th, 2007|06:50 pm]
The Question Club
1. My bf is into metal. Death metal, regular metal, thrash, hardcore, old skool punk (okay, not technically metal, but same idea), etc. I am also into metal, just nowhere near as much as he is.
I want to get him something for Christmas that is metal-oriented. Concert tickets or something. No CDs as he's a computer geek and can get pretty much any album he wants off of the internet.
So do you guys know of any good metal bands touring as of right now?
Bands he digs: Vomitron, Slayer, Sepultura, Crowbar, Op Ivy, Meshuggah (who are touring with fucking Ministry next year, yay!), Lamb of God, Throwdown, Hatebreed, Pantera (no way they're touring, *sigh*). Etc.
Any ideas? Edit: We live in Maryland.
2. Do you know of any good, cheap Christmas presents that I can make? Preferably something like a good sugar cookie recipe and a creative way of wrapping said-cookies.
3. When was the best Christmas you ever had and why? What about the worst?
4. What do you think of Sean Taylor's death? Are you as sad about it as me?
5. Are you as disgusted as me about that whole Baby Grace story? What do you think should be the parents' punishments?
6. When I say that I am an editor, what comes to mind? What assumptions do you make about me or my personality?