||[Nov. 16th, 2007|08:38 pm]
The Question Club
So. I've been waiting forever to hear back about a job offer now. Filled out an application, did an interview, etc. etc.|
I was told Sunday the 4th that she'd have a decision by the end of the week. Meaning, last week. So of course, I called.. only got a voicemail. Called, left a messgae Thursday. Called, left a message Friday with her, AND with some other.. guy. On the plus side, she responded via email, something along the lines of needing another week to review applications.
So here it is, the end of week two. Now, I'm not sure if I should call and inquire again. I see both sides.
On the one hand, calling in shows that I'm still very much interested and yaddi yaddi.
On the other hand, I feel like I'll be pestering her, given that she told me she needs more time to review the rest of the applications. And/or, if I'm so confident about getting the job, I've already called and pestered them about it, I shouldn't be worried and should just wait for them to call. Maybe they'll call Monday.