||[Oct. 31st, 2007|11:24 pm]
The Question Club
|||||santana / smooth||]|
1. Favorite kind of sunglasses to wear?
My A: I love my aviators.
2. During the night (from when you sleep to when you wake), how many times do you get up to pee?
My A: I used to not get up at all, but then a few months ago just once, and now twice. I just can't control it :|
3. What's the best lie that you ever told?
4. If you're in school, what's your schedule next semester?
My A: Spanish 2, American lit, Creative Writing non-fic, Astronomy, and nutrition online.
5. When answering questions, do you feel the need to answer all of the questions (even if you don't answer all of them) or do you just pick and choose?
My A: I answer to what I can - the ones I leave blank are because I feel I'd just make myself look stupider.
6. Have you ever been in a natural disaster? How bad was it?
My A: A 6.5 earthquake on the 26th floor and the next day everyone was checking out the cracks in the building. Many of typhoons.
7. What are the first five things you do thirty minutes after you usually wake up?
My A: Usually, I come back from the gym, take a shower, dress, make my lunch, and then eat breakfast.
8. What is something you always lose at, even if you try your hardest?
My A: I usually always lose at literati :( I have such a bad record.
9. What is the closest pink object to you?
My A: A post it paper thing.. though my stapler is a competitor..
10. If you are in college or have went to college and you look through your schedule of classes, what seems/seemed like the most interesting class to take - regardless if you can take it or not?
My A: I don't know about you, but I would die to take Sociology of Sex, or whatever it's called. I heard that there was a Harry Potter class somewhere in a school in NY - man. I would die of happiness if I could take that *_*