2. Do you eat in the bathroom? Why or why not?
Tonight I was at the mall, walked in the lounge/bathroom in the food court, and there was a girls' softball team just chilling by the sinks eating their Ice Dreams from Chick Fil A. For some reason it really fucking irked me...and it scared the peepee away :(
who is seeing the spice girls come back concert in february?!
do you love old people or do they gross you out?
what religion do you practice, and if applicable, can you try to convert me? i am religiousless at this time.
how are you like your parents?
how the hell are ya?
Which should I watch first?
[Hard choice, no? I'm having a hard time choosing.]
[Edit: I haven't seen either of them.]
TQC, when your roommates are asleep, and you just realize you have bubble wrap and you get the sudden urge to just start popping it but you can't...how is one to contain themself?
How long have you been online?
(This may be a re-run, as she is promoting Fantastic Four...I'm really not up on my movie knowledge.)
*Edit* It is definitely a re-run, but the question still stands.
Any other element of the paranormal?
What about things metaphysics-related?
I now have everything Gravitation related (manga and anime series, OVA, etc). Anime/Manga fans, what series shall I take on next? I won't stick with anything with ugly art or boring dialog :\I've already exhausted the following series: Gundam Wing, Chobits, Gravitation, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Dragonball/Z/GT, Sailor Moon, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Inuyasha, Fushigi Yugi. I refuse to get into Bleach, Death Note or Naruto :P
ETA: If my work (Borders) gives away the cardboard cutout of Stephen Colbert and I somehow get it, which one of you wants it? It's him putting his arm around/pointing to the display of his new book, hah.
Is Stephen Colbert really running for president?
Would you vote for him?
Does he have a chance of winning?
Anyone else thing Jon Stewart would make a better president?
TQC, what was the last thing you did just because you were lazy? (Silly or not.)
2] Should I spend my Amazon.com gift certificate on lots of books or a Halloween costume?
I only would need the costume for work, I'm not going to any parties.
4] Are you easily scared?
8] How many hours ago were you asleep?
About 13 hours ago.
How do you feel when, say, you ask someone what they majored in and they reply, "Oh, I didn't go to school"?
In your opinion, what is the best lesbian film?
I thought no but today I saw someone wearing socks with their sandals so maybe I'm wrong.
2) I had a second question I wanted to ask but I now I can't remember. Do you know what it was?
So, TQC, how do I find cool people to go to FL with me??
If so, details?
What celebrity would you pork, given the opportunity?
b. If you haven't, would you? Would you want compensation? How much?
2. Are there any phrases/words/idioms/etc that you don't understand?
3. What's a small mistake you often make?
1. a. No. b. No.
2. I can't think of any now but I've been googling a lot of them lately, thanks to the BBC.
3. I almost always close italics and bold with </a>. :(
Did you know that toothpaste has an expiry date?
If your voice was a food, what would it be? Why?
2. What's your favorite school supply?
3. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
4. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
5. Have you ever been snorkeling? Scuba diving?
One of the classes is an online course.
I also work part-time to pay the bills....
Am I crazy for taking all final 15 credit hours this spring?
If you have taken an online class before, how did you like it?
2. What are some good costumes that can be assembled out of stuff I already own? I only need it for a few hours, under duress, so I don't feel like putting a ton of effort in. I own your usual teenage-girl clothes, ( Collapse )
3. This was asked a while ago, but I think some people misunderstood the question. Are there any English words of different origin that are completely interchangeable in all circumstances? Are there any words like in any language? (e.g. inflammable and flammable, except with different origins)
NOTE: Not every synonym is like that. For example, "small" and "little" don't count because "It makes a small difference" and "It makes little difference" don't mean the same thing, plus you have to include an "a" in the first use. "Catsup" and "ketchup" don't count because they have the same origin.
How fast can you type?
How fast are you at 10-key?
What's your favorite Jelly Belly flavor?
2. Considering what was done to my pumpkin, should I give out candy for Halloween? If so, should I mix in some needles or other nefarious items?
3. Did your parents sort through your candy when you trick-or-treated to make sure none of it was suspicious or did they just let you have it?
2. What were your various school mascots for elementary, middle, high school and college (if applicable)?
3. What is the first line of your journal entry from October 24, 2006 (if you have one)?
( Collapse )
Do you own your body?
Should prostitution be legal?
Should drug use be legal?
Should suicide be legal?
2. The new employee is unaware of your LJ presence. They become an active member of TQC. Do you let them know that you're a part of TQC? If no, would you continue to participate in picture posts if you had been doing so before?
3. The new employee is unaware of your LJ presence. They start bitching about their co-worker (i.e. you) on TQC. Do you confront them about it? If yes, then do you do it in person or do you do it on TQC?
(This is hypothetical. There are no new new employees at my job.)
2. Are you doing anything tonight? If so, what? If not, want to come to my World Series party? (No Red Sox fans allowed though.) We'll have lots of yummy homemade food!
3. If I were making homemade tortilla chips for you, what flavor would you want them to have?
Should I be worried because a man at my work has it? He's only in the office for about an hour a day but I do have to deal with his paper work and he often stops in just to use the bathroom. He's always been kind of a scumbag and he's already given it to both of his daughters and his brother.
If possible, can you take a video of the chaos and post it? They're just showing the same things over and over on the news, and I'd rather see what my fellow TQC-ers are seeing.
What I meant to say that is that the majority of the news is about which celebrities are in danger of losing their homes and who already has. I'm not concerned with them because it's not like they don't have the money to build 23 other houses. It's everyone else I want to know about. The people that don't have the money to build another house.
1. David Beckham
2. Matt Damon
4. Roger Federer
5. Justin Timberlake
6. Daniel Craig
7. Steve Jobs
8. George Clooney
9. Lewis Hamilton
10. Christian Bale
11. Brad Pitt
12. Clive Owen
13. Steve Carell
14. Denzel Washington
15. Rick Rubin
16. Peyton Manning
17. Matt Groening
18. Sacha Baron Cohen
19. Shigeru Miyamoto
20. Gordon Ramsay
27. Ryan Seacrest
1. Are Steve Carell, Steve Jobs, Matt Groening and Ryan Seacrest among the manliest men in showbiz today? (Steve Jobs, really?)
2. Which is the most laughable inclusion on this list?
3. Who should be on this list and wasn't?
( Collapse )
What was the last stupid thing you did?
I overdrew on my bank account and spilled coffee on myself this morning.
2. What's the best live theater, concert, or show you've ever seen?
How would you tell him if you got pregnant?
What is your favorite Story People quote?
If you don't have one, what is your favorite quote in general?
You may not remember the time you let me go first. Or the time you dropped back to tell me it wasn't that far to go. Or the time you waited at the crossroads for me to catch up. You may not remember any of those, but I do & this is what I have to say to you: today, no matter what it takes, we ride home together.
When is the absolute best time to take a pregnancy test and avoid a false reading? What is the best brand?
any ideas about what's going on? is it going to fall off? should i go to an urgent care today?
srs and nonsrs answers welcome.
Anyone have any experiences with them? Worth it, not worth it? Not what they claim to be? Wonderful?
Are the leaves turning were you are?
Are you a "do it now" kind of person or a procrastinator?
What are five things that make you ECSTATIC?
colorado rockies. FUCK YEAH. y/y?
but i only made 4 large ish ones.
would it be wrong of me to eat them all during the course of the day?
they are very delicious.
would anyone like my delicious cupcake recepie?
b. If so, who are your favorite characters?
c. Who has the best power?
d. Am I messed up in the head for shipping Claire/Peter?
e. Do you ship anyone? If so, who?
2) What is THE BEST kind of lip balm?
3) I was having a debate with a pro-lifer (I'm pro-choice) and he told me that the only reason I wasn't horrified by abortion was because I've been desensitized by my love of horror movies. This pissed me off. Thoughts?
Does anyone have any ideas on how to make only one eye look bloodshot for a day without going through pain. Its a symptom of a sickness I am faking to skip work. So tomorrow I need to show up with one eye red the other perfectly fine.
And I dont want permanent eye damage thanks!
what are your plans for later?
is there anything you'd like to show off? something you're proud of maybe?
1. what's for lunch?
2. if you work, does your job have a holiday party during christmas time? how far in advance do you get an invite to it? what are they usually like?
1. im having chicken noodle soup
2. i just got our invite today, but in past years they've sent them in the beginning of october. they do a different theme every year. This years theme is TBA. last year was mardi gras, and the year before was 50's themed.
What should the next TQC spinoff be based on? tqc_assignment is my idea :p
his question is: how do fat people wipe?
"i don't mean the 5'4" 180lb girl, i mean the 5'4" 400lb girl"
My question: In the takeaway stores which serve pastas (without labelling the ingredients, the pasta is just scooped into a plastic container) do most of them use wine in their sauce? I know that every takeaway store or restaurant is different, but I mean, the majority of stores. Does anyone know?
Thanks for any help.
What's the last thing you did that you wished you were bribed to do?
Where's my camera gone?
2- Which addiction should I feed today: Painting or Video Games? (Through wasting money on one or the other.) I equally want to do both, but I don't think spending a ton of money is wise.
3- Is there a water tower near you (like, in your city)? If so, what colour is it? The one here is teal, and I can see it from my window right now, it's kinda strange looking. :(
[The BIOTCH doesn't even field iPod questions. How lame is that??]
I mean...we have TQC...what more do we need?
I read her column today and thought I could have given better advice.
Not sensitive,useful advice....but better...
( Collapse )
25. TOSHIRO MIFUNE, SEVEN SAMURAI (1954)
24. STEVEN SEAGAL, UNDER SIEGE (1992)
23. SEAN CONNERY, GOLDFINGER (1964)
22. KURT RUSSELL, ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK (1981)
21. ANNE PARILLAUD, LA FEMME NIKITA (1990)
20. ANTONIO BANDERAS, DESPERADO (1995)
19. BURT LANCASTER, THE CRIMSON PIRATE (1952)
18. SYLVESTER STALLONE, RAMBO: FIRST BLOOD PART II (1985)
17. TOM CRUISE, MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE III (2006)
16. JEAN RENO, THE PROFESSIONAL (1994)
15. JACKIE CHAN, DRUNKEN MASTER II (1994)
14. UMA THURMAN, KILL BILL — VOL. 1 (2003)
13. ERROL FLYNN, THE ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD (1938)
12. MATT DAMON, THE BOURNE SUPREMACY (2004)
11. BRUCE LEE, ENTER THE DRAGON (1973)
10. PETER WELLER, ROBOCOP (1987)
9. WILLIAM HOLDEN, THE WILD BUNCH (1969)
8. ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER, TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY (1991)
7. CHOW YUN-FAT, HARD-BOILED (1992)
6. RUSSELL CROWE, GLADIATOR (2000)
5. KEANU REEVES, THE MATRIX (1999)
4. MEL GIBSON, THE ROAD WARRIOR (1982)
3. HARRISON FORD, RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK (1981)
2. SIGOURNEY WEAVER, ALIENS (1986)
1. BRUCE WILLIS, DIE HARD (1988)
Would you add anyone? Who would you take off to add them?
Which one(s) do you just plain disagree with? Why?
What did you wear to bed last night?
Okay, I took your advice and was straightforward. Thanks.
2.) Do you ever wonder what your
3.) What's been your biggest disappoint of the day?
4.) Which M&M is your favorite? (Plain, peanut, dark, peanut butter, mint, crispy...)
5.) What was the last song you had stuck in your head?
2. Who did you lose it to?
3. How old were you?
4. (optional) How many sex partners have you had?
( Collapse )
1. Rent/see a movie that you've already seen but the people (or person) with you haven't seen
2. Rent/see a movie that you've never seen but the people (or person) with you have seen
EDIT: 3. Or would you just prefer that no one in your group has seen the movie before?
( Collapse )
I wanted to make a poll but I don't have a paid account, so I'll have to do this the old-fashioned way.
How do you feel about the following forms of PDA:
-Kissing (with tongue)
-Groping (either with you as the groper or the gropee)?
Does the location change it:
-At the movies
-Just on the street?
Does the company change it:
-Your family members
-Their family members?
Do you often engage in PDA that if you saw other people doing it, you'd be grossed out or irritated?
Would it depend on WHO those other people were, in terms of how grossed out/irritated you'd be?
My answers in the comments.
So far I've got:
Do you know any other words/phrases that mean the same thing??
Welcome to TQC, may I take you order?
Have I made this question confusing enough?
EDIT: I mean, does it seem like they aren't friending you to just be your friend, they're friending you because they're nosy about what's in your journal or whatever.
If yes, when did you have them out?
If no, how old are you currently?
If you've had them yanked, did they put you under or just use a local anesthetic? How'd your recovery go? Anything I should or shouldn't do?
I'm 25, and I just I had my upper two removed yesterday. They just used a local, which wasn't a big deal, but I think maybe they should put you to sleep for the recovery process since it hurts like mad. He said we could do the bottom ones in 6 months or so, as it wasn't really urgent but there's obviously not room for them.
One day, you're helping your SO clean, and you find some old pictures. Your SO's name is on the back of each picture, but the image is of someone of the opposite sex. Either a burly guy or a shapely woman. When you show them to your SO, they fall on their ass, looking defeated, and say they can't lie to you any longer. Your SO had a sex change long before you met them, and those pics were how they used to look, and s/he was so sure that all the pictures were destroyed, but obviously missed a few. You look back at the pictures. Burly guy/shapely girl looks back at you. Does this information change anything in the relationship?
You learn one day that, before you guys were together, that your SO had some careless relationships, that resulted in 6 pregnancies, all in which ended in abortions. They got knocked up themselves by 6 different guys or knocked up 6 different girls. Does this change how you feel about your SO?
You find out one day that your SO has 2 kids from previous relationships. Their exes have control of each kid, and there's no child support wanted and up til now, your SO has been happy to let the other person retain full custody of the kids, and happily ignores all responsibility. What do you got to say about this?
I was watching CMT earlier and the video for Stay by Sugarland came on and I totally started to cry :(
( Collapse )
I haven't seen this question before...I know there's been the 'what song makes you cry' question...
which is better
continue battle in the comments.
I refuse to believe people are actually that stupid. I'm an average person and I'm not that stupid, ergo they must be below average. Is my logic flawed?
I was just watching something about it and now I'm curious.
2. Have you ever been treated lesser than you should be because of your looks? When?Open to people from both ends of the spectrum and everything in between(ie. everyone)
have any of you tried doing this?
what's the most hopped up on OTC medication have you been?
For those who chose tattoos with meaning, what is the meaning?
( Collapse )
How do I explain this in my application? Should I just put "unfair work treatment" and "unfair scheduling with a lack of hours?" Or should I elaborate and explain my situation? Do you think just describing my first grievance with my boss would suffice?
Will you make me one?
2. Do you think someone's bus being late is a valid excuse to be late for class when that person always takes the bus that comes 10 minutes before class starts but the buses run every five minutes so they could have taken an earlier bus?
3. What is the most implausible excuse you've ever heard from anyone?
Ever had bubble tea? I really want some now.
At what age did you start thinking of yourself as an adult? (This is assuming you are an adult, of course.)
When did you start thinking of those in your age group as adults?
I'm 20. I still find it hard to think of myself as an adult. I feel like I have more in common with kids still in high school than people who are older than me. I also find it weird to think of the people in my age group as adults. My boyfriend is 23 and it's weird to me to think of him as a man, rather than a boy. :/ Does this make me strange?
What's the minimum amount of money someone would have to pay you to name your kid Snake Plissken?
Do you pick your nose in your car?
How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?
Would you date someone that used to be the opposite sex of that which you're attracted to but has had surgery and takes hormones?
What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
They came this morning to fix it and it's gone cold again.
1b) Do you think it's a sign that their phone number is my birthday?
2) Do you remember how many subjects you had in your last year of highschool? Do you still know what they were? (If you aren't in the last year yet just pick whatever year you're in now)
( Collapse )
Have you or did you drink alcohol underage, meaning more than just a sip of wine?
2) What's the best halloween costume you've ever had?
2a) What are you doing this year?
Did you know about this?
glitterati_core is in love with a guy who she's positive loves her back. they were so happy before. they broke up six months ago, but they still talk sometimes, and they hung out last saturday, and ended up rekindling everything. they told each other they missed each other, and they were both happy that things were the same they used to be. he told glitterati_core that they were both liars if they said there was nothing left between them, and he told glitterati_core he missed her. he kissed glitterati_core like he used to, they laid together in his car, and he held glitterati_core and kissed her like he didn't want to let go, and nothing was awkward. a few months ago, he hurt glitterati_core so badly. he told glitterati_core that they were getting back together after he did some things he needed to take care of, but then called if off because he has so much to lose right now and that he had to grow up. ( glitterati_core's parents hate him, he's 18, she's fifteen.) he is constantly telling glitterati_core that he wished they would have got back together... everyone knows they should be together, and they know it, too, but he hasn't said anything about that. glitterati_core has already lost dignity, and can't bear to lose him again by scaring him and telling him she thinks they should get back together. glitterati_core doesn't want to lose what dignity she have left. he told glitterati_core saturday that he isn't trying to hurt her again... glitterati_core knows that if they tried again, things would be taken seriously. glitterati_core would give anything to/for him.
should glitterati_core call him tonight and tell him that they should get back together, or no? maybe he's just scared to bring it up? glitterati_core is at the end of the line.
ETA: why did glitterati_core delete her post?
Do you actively pick 'your song', or does it have to have special meaning (i.e., first song you danced to, etc)?
My friend just chose a song she liked as her and the boy's song. I think this is ridiculous.
do you think its poor mans food?
when was the last time you had it?
how do you make it?
I moved into a new apartment September 1st, and my roommates and I have paid one electric bill since then, which was addressed to us. We notified them that we'd be the new people at the apartment as of Sept. 1st.
We got a letter addressed to the previous tenants today, with a notice that they will shut off the power in 2 weeks if the account isn't paid off. The bill was for over 200 dollars, which is at least 3 months electricity. We're guessing that he just didn't take his name off the account.
My roommates and I are currently debating about what to do. Will we get in trouble for opening someone else's mail if we call to try and sort out this problem, or will the electric company realize that we paid the bill for September? I figure that if they sent us the shutoff notice, then they won't realize the discrepancy when they go to shut off the power, either. My roommates are afraid that if we call, then we'll get in trouble for opening someone else's mail, and they'll tell us to pay the bill since we are now in the apartment.
Settle the debate, TQC!
There is this movie that I have seen a long long time ago and I've been racking my brain to remember the name of it. Help!
Only things I remember:
This may or may not have been a Jim Henson creation.
There is an evil queen (of course) who the heroine eventually finds out is very old and has a room full of younger women's heads all in jars. She switches from these heads from time to time, as she doesn't want to look old.
That's all I remember. Yeah, It's vague, but this is driving me CRAZY. I looked on Jim Henson sites and couldn't find anything similar, does anyone out there know what I'm talking about, or did I make this movie up when I was a little kid?
Edit: You guys are really fast, thank you! That's seriously been bugging me for a straight week.
scariest part! ;)
Also, if you have no idea, what are the next three movies on your netflix (or "movies to see") list?
( Collapse )
Yes, I've tried Google. And YouTube. :(
if you could be anything mythical creature, what mythical creature would you be?
whats your favorite type of juice?
( Collapse )
*Do you ever just want to say something perverted or *racy* just to see the reaction? *no troll*
What would it be???
*Does it bother you when people post comments in the All Mighty TQC in a paragraph format?
(how many of those god damned answers should I try to fiddle fart out to answer?)
*I just ate Raman and feel like a God. What nasty junk did you just eat?
2) Have you ever been completely unattracted to someone physically (not find them replusive, just zero attraction) and, but then once you get to know them you find them VERY attractive based on their personality?
3) So many girls I know think masturbation is gross. What's the deal??? This really drives me nuts. I can understand not doing it (heck, it's not really my thing either to be honest), but why do people think it's gross? Some of these same girls think it's just fine for a guy to masturbate.
4) *If you don't want kids: Would you have biological children for someone if you were deeply, deeply in love with them and they wanted them (no kids is a deal-breaker)? What if the kids could be adopted, not biological?
*If you do want kids: Would you refrain from having them to be with the person you loved (say they were very against creating children)? What if the person was okay with adopted kids and not biological?
5) 10 million dollars a year for three years if you'll go streaking while spanking your own ass with a paddle on stage at the Oscars. Will you take it? (Remember. There's like, a billion people who watch the Oscars.)
My dad was born in the states (he's now in Australia) and I (also in Australia) am trying to buy some from an Australian supplier, but they've only had scoops for a while now, so I'm wondering how different they are.
I'm really freaking stressed....money problems, car problems, lonely, boyfriend problems. All at the same time!
How can I relieve my stress? It's getting to be too much!
What is your favorite scary movie?
What scary movie was the biggest let down?
Are you like me and it seems like movies don't really scare you anymore now that you are an adult?
When someone posts a poll with TICKYBOX do you genuinely answer or just click all/a few TICKYBOXES?
In the Sachs-Hombostel system of classification of classification, what is the difference between a lute and a zither?
What did Chandrakant Sardeshmukh have in mind when he said that Western muscians can do 'whatever they want' when creating artistics work, whereas Indian classical musicians cannot?
Why can't I add music from my iPod? I'm holding the CD against it!
I stubbed my toe yesterday, my vagina itches and I have a large pair of scissors hanging from me left ear. What's wrong with me?
Have you guys seen this totally cool video?
Is god dead?
What should I get my sister's boyfriend's aunt for christmas?
Will you be my LJ-friend?
How do I reply to these things?
I have this massive crush on this guy at work. In fact, he's not actually a man, he's a woman. Actually, he's not a woman, she's a horse. Actually it's not a horse, it's a broom. How should I tell the broom I want it?
I have T-Mobile's 600 minutes a month plan. I'm out of contract and just paying month-to-month now. I was at 3 minutes this afternoon, sent a text message, and was at 0 minutes, but still $.06 left on my available dollars. I quickly refilled a little online, and my plan renews tomorrow. I won't get charged for going over minutes will I? Is that just a contract thing and if I did go over I would just pay for the minutes I used? Plz help!
( Collapse )
what is closest to what you are doing?
1. dressing trashy and becoming highly intoxicated with good friends.... or random strangers.
2. watching scary movies and pigging out on candy
3. handing out candy with your SO or kids
4. taking the kids trick or treating or to some other event
5. asking and answering questions on TQC while sitting in the dark and ignoring the door
In return, I give you Diana's Piano.
Wouldn't you think being out of high school they'd want to try something new?
Why do the rich girls have to rub it in the poor girl's faces that they can spend $6,000 dollars in one setting?
Okay this is opinions, but I'm curious =]
After you read that Urban legend what do you feel is
The Emotions that you get from it ?
What makes it credible ?
What makes it implausible ?
What are the cultural values , and main audience ?
As mush as I try to analyze this Urban legend, I just cant so your help would be grateful.
TQC, what should I do with myself?
will you tell me a random drunken story?
it doesnt have to be the best. or the worst.
are you against drinking?
if so tell me why
based on my story do you think its prolly a good think i havent drank since the begining of summer?
If you do have a crush on someone, can you try to describe them using just 3 words?
Now when they are out..They become miserable!! Like the world is going to end..NOT even his own daughter cheers him up..He crawls into bed and wants to sleep.....
Can you tell me anything about Phi Theta Kappa? Do you have any personal experiences?
eta: Speaking of 'corn' things, have you heard of a game called 'cornhole' where you try to throw beanbags into some holes on a board? I had never heard of this before I came to Ohio.
i have an account set up and everything
but how do i use the card?
My question is: how many of you pick your nose at the computer and stick the contents under the chair?
Well, I haven't gotten an e-mail reply, but I woke up this afternoon and there is a voice mail on my cell phone.
I'm such a WIMP!
If you lived near me would you listen to it for me?
I'm all twisted into knots and I haven't even LISTENED to it yet.
Have you ever felt like you could FEEL the grey hairs growing?
I'm 25 yrs old and swear that I can FEEL the grey hairs growing! Leave it to my parents to NOT tell me that they both went grey in their twenties!
Also is it gray or grey? I prefer grey, gray just looks wrong and I don't know why.
Have you ever been complimented, but felt like it was a not exactly a compliment that you wanted?
I've had more than one person tell me that I have a very "European" sense of style. @_@ Is that good or bad? Is it because I wear mens pants, blazers, and older stuff that I prolly got from a yard sale?
Can I has a hug plz??
::stares at cell phone::
ETA: It wasn't even HIM! ::curses:: I'm going to send the e-mail AGAIN. And if I don't get a response by friday I'm going to have to call him. ::whimper:: I HATE TALKING ON PHONES!!
Do you think I would get a faster response if I wrote him a letter and left it at his work place? He wouldn't be able to ignore it then (He's a firefighter.).
I'm also thinking too much bronzer, as she's a tan whore and my skin tone is akin to Dita Von Teese.
What else should I add?
(I mean, I love BritBrit, but she's kind of asking for it)
Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can accomplish this?
The only thing I can think of is to stick it in a tape player and play it in front of a microphone connected to my computer. But, I was hoping for something that would create a higher quality digital file (and also, I don't even own a tape player, or a microphone).
Is there another way?
Thanks guys, I know someone in here will have some good ideas.
What do you think about magicians?
Are there legitimate (real) magic tricks?
Do you believe in magic?
(srs and non srs answers!)
the worst part is that i have a horrendous postnasal drip that makes me feel like i'm going to throw up whenever i cough and i feel like i might drown if i went to bed and laid down. have you ever had something like this? is there anything i can do to stop it?
plz help. and send tea and hot apple cider.
if not is it stupid?
no i dont know those people it some random online pic
When in a public restroom, which do you prefer using to dry your hands after rinsing/washing them?